Monday, January 2, 2012

God has a purpose right?

Throughout the holiday season, I see in so many ways I am blessed. Family, a few close friends, a roof over my head, food, god, and I can smile. One of my favorite things to do near the holiday season, is go around and smile as much as possible, when I see a person, sad, angry, upset I try my hardest as a stranger to make them realize hey don't be, I smile at them, sometimes say hello, and once in a while I have small talk. Its kind of like a personal goal everyday to make someone happy. I think its a little easier for me to do it, I always have people looking at me for my crazy curly big hair or my birthmark on my cheek right under my right eye about the size of a half dollar, its deep red, but not raised.  So I decided not to make any resolutions this year, but make one goal or promise to myself: be happy!  This entitles many things but here is a few that I wrote down: I will be who I am, I will not change for others, when I am sad or lost I will pray, when I am bored I will read, when I feel alone I will push myself to go out and not regress, I will finish school, I will get through a surgery or two, I will not worry about my health but take it as it comes and try to only focus on whats happening now, I will realize that having children may not be my goal in life but god has another choice for me... to adopt, I will stay organized, I will make others happy if it doesn't hurt me, I will just wait for a nice man or women to be with and not want to try to make something happen, I will be calm, I will try not to cry (as hard as it is with pain , emotions, crappy hormones, and love), and last but not least I will  live everyday thinking and realizing that life  is a blessing and an honor. If anyone ever reads this  write something, but if you don't i write this as it helps me organize my thoughts and i feel a little relieved . Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment